Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dorena shares her experience about the body's wisdom


Nothing is wholly separate and independent. If you alter any one dimension of a system you influence all the others. What changes structure changes our mind and heart. All that exists in the revealed world has a living force within it. Born at the time when human consciousness began to grow; awakening to realities more subtle than those of the everyday world, has led me to the idea that everything in nature has a soul and every healer employs a method of healing that is hers and hers alone.
As a keeper of culture and tradition, I am an initiator of the mysteries and the secret knowledge to the connection with the invisible world and the supernatural energies that derive from it. I believe that all natural disorders (diseases) are a reaction of the disturbances created by humans. Health is restored to the sick by re-establishing the balance between the person and the cosmos and exorcising the disturbances with rituals, herbs, Reiki, and other natural medicines.
To access cosmic forces requires a high degree of knowledge. Becoming a shaman takes years of painful initiation and many initiates die from the hardship involved. I have undergone many trials. My personality and nervous resistance was tested. It was through active initiation that I was introduced to experience other realities.
In Reiki, my hands pass over the clients body. I can literally experience their pain in my body. The aura materializes to reveal diseased tissues and / or organs. Healing is then concentrated on the aura to restore its color. To heal, we must rebalance the mental, physical, and spiritual energies. Meditation has allowed me to move into the body to decipher messages from the cells.
Once Ive decided on what the establishment is reflecting and valuing, I am able to speed up the recovery. If I try to overcome what is going on, my own personal awareness becomes stiff. My body provides information like a dialogue corresponding carefully, needless to say, teaching at the same time. Even though the clients questions might be different, it is as though new patterns of thought are being nurtured. My tissues promote healing so as to be expressed spontaneously. By changing illness, weve changed tension and stress. The body is released and some spiritual part or clue is revealed. There awakens the soul.
Criticized by who I knew, created confusion and whispers broke out. Personable, willing to travel, and come February, would bring a trip that would stimulate me. The gentle sounds of nature are a great importance to my body. I can feel the power and have lived in a time when being alive acted as though the universe were a deliberate thought, more than an absolute emphasized, mathematical complement. And with much loss in the Christian faith, it is an interesting turnabout for this century.
Earth in its embracing sacred display offers the self and the world a chance for the changes to be initiated. One example has been the use of humor to deal with circumstances and situations. Humor can be genuine, or it could be tears of a clown. Some of us become the victim or its opposite, the aggressor ( hurt before getting hurt). They wont let me change Just wait for the funding for the current research on the effects of complementary health, Reiki and other natural remedies Minds are physiological body systems; ordinary images having no favor expensive treatments as real. As I consider and pay attention to the dynamics around me, it gets easier to recognize these and many tactics.
Reiki is noninvasive and gentle. Reiki represents changes, consciousness, mild curiosity to experience the disease, accepting, pulling in the universal life force and recovering from illness or injury. One who experiences Reiki is less anxious ..more calm and relaxed. The answers come to our awareness with ease.
A little confusing at first, feeling healthy represents heightened awareness and acknowledging our responsibility in having created the situation or condition and being no longer afraid. Through loving connection and support, everything I believe to be true, has made me aware of the precious gift I had been born with. I am willing to release the need for resistance. Changes are immediate and lasting. The words, body systems, slowly being depleted and searching to the point of death into the unknown: these should be the most important functions of the body. This picture concerns us in our modern day logic, which I have come to realize so well on a spiritual and mental level. When we can maintain our positive energy with certainty we become a radiating center of light. Reiki is one way to give back.
I discovered that learning about the world in which we live, a responsible person is a giving person. To me, true prosperity begins with feeling good about myself. It is enough to move my work, to say these or whatever words come to mind. And it is the path leading back home. Healing happens, this is the mystery.
I remember as a mountain, sharing desires, information and material things with such focused awareness. I feared the night. The trees let in the light serving as a vertical protective force, dividing the dark half and the light half. There I found, can be a remarkable communication if one would just ask. When the trees were given the opportunity to spread, they notice everything I was thinking and feeling. The Adam and Eve trees are open and accepting, thats a fact. My being, once there, will be solid and protective. This story can lead us to so many more questions than those we already have questions about parallel worlds, what reality really is, and which is more solid, the spirit world or the world in which we live we mortals of the earth plane.
The old ways of natural belief provide moments of penetrating what we feel as guided. Natural talks about belief beyond energy, beyond the grasp of the intellect receiving a fulfilling answer reveal a spiritual strength and depth we may never previously have tapped or known about.

No comments:

Post a Comment